Monday, March 27, 2023

Creation of CCR Day 1

Today, I wanted to work on and finish the script for one of my CCRs. For the CCRs I have to do two different mediums to answer four different questions. I wanted to do a director's commentary for the first two questions and a recorded presentation for the other two questions. So, I started creating the script for the first two questions with the director's commentary. In the director's commentary I will be going through the film opening answering the two questions using examples from the film. 

First, I will introduce myself and then summarize the film in a short sentence. Then, I will explain all of the questions in chronological order of the film since that's what director's commentaries usually do. I searched on YouTube to find an example of a director's commentary, and I found a director commentary on Jordan Peele's Get Out

I used this as an example for my director's commentary. I noticed one thing though. He only used snippets from his movie and not video clips. In some parts, I wanted to use video clips. Here's what I've done for my script:



This script is around 1200 words. That might be too much to say in around 5 minutes, and I still have to do another part of the CCR. This means I might have to shorten the script a little. I think this is enough work for today. I just came back from my cruise vacation (it was really fun). Well, until next time. See ya!

Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Well guys. This is it. This is the end of the road: my CCRs. I really would like to thank you for taking the time to read all of these blogs...