Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Creation of CCR Day 2

Today I wanted to create the script and the basic outline of the PowerPoint for the second two questions of my CCR. My teacher had already told us (the class) what to write about, so I made an outline for what points I needed to hit. I created a Google doc for this outline and here's what it looked like.

Then, I edited the outline to make a template for each slide. I divided up each topic into multiple slides. I could also have some other slides that include some videos or pictures. Then, I got straight to work on answering the questions.

After around 1000 words, I finished the script for my presentation CCR. It's right under here if you want to take a look.

This presentation may be a bit too long just like the director's commentary, so I will have to shorten both of these.

I also worked on the actual presentation itself, but I didn't do too much work on it. I just created the outline with all the titles for each slide. Nothing too important and not important enough to show any images of it. It's a total of 12 pages. I'm not sure if I should add any references yet because the questions I answered in this CCR were how my production skills developed and what technologies I integrated. No one can tell me how I improved other than myself, and I have the knowledge of what technologies I integrated. So, I don't think I will need a references page, unless I include some images, YouTube videos, or research in the presentation. 

Throughout the week, I will finish both CCRs. I'll get back to you as soon as I'm done. I'll try to finish on Saturday so I can make some final blog posts. I can't believe this journey is almost over. Well, until next time. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Well guys. This is it. This is the end of the road: my CCRs. I really would like to thank you for taking the time to read all of these blogs...