Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Creation of CCR Day 3

Today, I wanted to complete the PowerPoint presentation for the 2nd CCR. First, I need to put the information in a summarized form into the slides. I need to make them short and sweet so I can let my voice do the talking instead of the words on the slides. Then, I will be able to input images into the slides that match with the information of what I will be saying. 

I will be answering the two questions "How did your production skills develop throughout this project?" and "How did you integrate technologies in this project?" These questions don't necessarily need research to be done because all of the information comes from my own brain because my experiences are my own resource. 

Today's blog will most likely be a bit shorter then usual because there really isn't much to say. I just created the PowerPoint by transferring the information from my script into the slides. I also took many images from my documentation to show the types of equipment I used. I used some images from the internet to show the different software that I used. This is the only thing that I will be referencing in my resources page at the end of the presentation. It isn't very necessary, but I want to give credit for the images.

Here's an example of one of my slides. I tried to keep each slide simple with all the information on it, and I tried to make it visually pleasing with the images and the color scheme. I went for a blue color scheme because the main character of the plot, otherwise known as myself, was wearing blue as the cross country hoodie. I also used blue because it's just an objectively good color (don't ask me, ask literally the majority of mankind).


Here's another one of my slides (I'm talking about the one above). This slide follows the same color scheme with the blue. This slide has the most personal information as you'll see all the major problems that I dealt with during this project that had to deal with technology. Sometimes using new software can be hard, and that's what I will be talking about during this slide. You can see that I kept the bullets pretty short, and a large portion of the slide is images.

I don't want to spoil too much of the presentation. You'll see it when I'm done, which will be in around 4 days. I'll get back to you to talk about the actual editing together of the director's commentary and the presentation. Well, until next time. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Well guys. This is it. This is the end of the road: my CCRs. I really would like to thank you for taking the time to read all of these blogs...